Agro Implements Manufacturing
The Corporation is indulged into manufacturing and trading of various machineries and implements.
KRUSHIUDYOG Agricultural Implements are manufactured at Agro Engineering Works, Chinchwad, Pune.
Krushivator is the most highlighted agro engineering product of MAIDC. The developed & modified version of Rotavator called Krushivator is taken for commercial production supported by technical expertise & best of engineering & automobile standards. A Quality Control Lab is established at AEW Chinchwad especially fo rtesting raw material components and finished parts, finaly testing the assembled Krushivators. this facility ensures quality assurance of the product to the end user. Krushivator is available in India. It has three types of blades & three speeds to suit for available tractors & operational needs.
Use of Krushivator
- Immediate preparation of soil fo rsowing purpose by Krushivator. The operations like Ploughing, harrowing, Clod Braking, Leveling are done simultaneously.
- Ratoon crop roots are chopped and mixed completely in the soil, which further gets converted into organic fertilizer. It also controls weed development.
- Useful for inter cultivation, pady puddling.
- Mixing of green manure in Farm yard.
- Krushivators with complete gear drive transmission for Higher H.P. and chain drive model for lower H.P. is available.
- 'L' type, 'Tyne' type & 'J' type sturdy rotors.
- Provided with telescopic carden shaft to suit all Tractor models & PTO speed.
Tractors, Trailers & Power Tillers
- Expenditure is saved by 30-35%, time by 60 to 64% and fuel by 18-39%.
- By proper use of Krushivator cost can be recovered within two seasons.
- Soil moisture can be used for next crop due to short duration and economical operations.
- Supported by technical expertise & best of Engineering & automobile standards.
- Network - Dealership/ Distributorship network available all over India. For some untapped area dealership inquiries solicited.
The Corporation is a dealer for tractors and power tillers. MAIDC is manufacturing and trading its implements under the brand name of KrushiUdyog.
Tractors are available in different makes and horse power:
- Hindustan - 25, 35, 45, 50, 61, 81 HP.
- HMT - 25, 35, 40, 45, 49, 59, 75 HP.
- Mitsubishi - MT 180 D
- Mahindra - 265 DI, 365 DI
- Escort - E 335 MDC
- Eicher - 241 MC, 242 MC, 243 MC, 312 MC, 364 MC, 369 MC.
- Tafe - 25 DI, 30 DI
- Captain Mini Tractor - FH 785 DI, 11.8 HP
Trailers are also sold alongwith the tractors as well as power tillers. Trailers are sold as per the market demand. The capacity ranging from 1.5 MT to 8 MT.
Trailers are available in different makes and capacities:
Power - Tilers are also available in different makes and models:
- 1.5 MT 2 wheel (non-tipping).
- 3 MT 2 wheel (tipping/non-tipping).
- 4 MT 2 wheel (tipping/non-tipping).
- 6 MT 2 wheel (tipping/non-tipping).
- 6 MT 4 wheel (tipping/non-tipping).
Secondary Tillage Implements
- Mitsubishi - 10, 12, 13.5 HP
- Kamco - 12 HP
- Greaves- 12 HP
- Disk Harrow
- Ridger cum Cultivator
- Bed Former
- Used for spraying pesticides on field crops to control insects/pests.
- Available in two types - Brass or plastic tank with 16 litres capacity.
- Cushions provided for better body comfort and minimum back pain.
Tractor mounted Sprayers
- Operated on petrol - start kerosine engine.
- More comfort to the operator from engine operated sprayer.
- More coverage of crop area during powder dusting and insecticde spraying.
- Suitable for field crops, orchards and vegetables.
- Cushioning provided for better body comfort and minimum back pain.
Preliminary Tillage Implements
- Horizontal Single Piston.
- Horizontal Three Piston.
Post Hole Digger
- Length : 71 inches
- Height : 50 inches
- Width : 42 inches
- Weight : 390 kgs
- Sizes : Available in single, double, 4 bottom reversible plough
- Power Source : Tractor drawn (50 -55 HP)
- Simple rigid tubular frame.
- Equipment attaches directly to the tractor's three point linkage.
- Suitable for all makes and models of tractors.
- Operation is faster, safes and most economical.
- Tractor PTO speed : 540 rpm.
- Corresponding Auger Speed : 130 rpm.
- Maximum Hole digger : 90 cm
- Digger Weight (w/o Auger) : 165 Kgs
- Auger - 9" dia :18 kg
- Auger - 12" dia : 30 kg
- Auger -18" dia : 42 kg
- Auger - 24" dia : 62 kg
- Tractor Power requirement : 35 HP and above.